Strengthened Kadjar line-up
Renault has strengthened its crossover line-up with the addition of a new Kadjar special edition.
The Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav provides a range of additional specification enhancing its exterior look and driving aids, is priced from £23,620, and is available to order now.
The Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav is available with either the 1.2-litre TCe 130 petrol or 1.5-litre dCi 110 diesel engines. Both of these are available with a six-speed manual or six-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission.
Positioned between the Dynamique S Nav and Signature Nav, the Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav offers customers a Kadjar with an enhanced exterior look thanks to its fixed panoramic sunroof, side steps and 19-inch Apollo diamond cut alloys.
Complementing its exterior look, driving aids such as rear parking camera and auto-dimming rear-view mirror are fitted as standard. The Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav provides the customer with a saving of £475 compared with if the options were added to a Kadjar Dynamique S Nav.
On top of these additional items, the Kadjar Dynamique SE Nav also receives the following:
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Visio system (Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition and automatic headlight beam adjustment)
- Part-leather upholstery
- R-Link 2 multimedia system with navigation and European mapping & TomTom® LIVE traffic and data services and 4 x 35W Arkamys 3D digital audio system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Hands-Free keycard
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- One-Touch easy-folding rear seats
- Driver’s seat height and lumbar adjustment
- Cornering lights
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Driver’s seat lumbar adjustment
- Body side moulding with chrome insert
- Extra-tinted rear and tailgate windows
- Multi-position load floor